Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hamster Story#2

  Hello. It's been a long time since I wrote. Well, sorry about that.
  Today, I took IBT TOEFL test. I was the only sixth grader in the classroom where we get to take the exam. It felt kinda strange. I was the first to finish it. I hope the results come out okay.

썸네일
  Anyway, my hamsters became great. I changed Angel to just Pearl. See, I don't want to name my hamsters. I just knew that there are kinds of hamsters named Pudding, Pearl, Roboski, and Junglian. So, I just named them. Just like their kinds.
  I really want to buy a Junglian hamster. Sadly, there's no space for more hamsters. Poor me. I don't want to let any hamster out. They are my life.
  Pudding and Pearl became bigger. I don't believe it. Pudding is my favorite hamster. She's so big, fat, but she's so cute, adhering to my hand like she is a metal objects and I'm a magnet. Her fur is smooth and soft from my frequent touching. I don't hope she gets stress.
  I solved the problem mentions in Hamster Story#1. All I have to do is take out Pudding and Pearl into another place(specifiacally, cage lid) and give food to Robo and Robi while Pudding and Pearl is out. I would give some small hamster food to Pudding and Pearl, and let them in after Robo and Robi is finished with their meal.
썸네일썸네일썸네일
   Well, I'll write some more texts, talking about anything. If you're reading this, thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment