Friday, August 10, 2012

Hamster Story #4

  Hello. It has been a long time. I was really crazy about this drama. It's Korean name is '각시탈', and the English name will be Bridal Mask.
 
썸네일
 
  It takes place at the period when Korea was invaded by Japan. A man named Li gang to was a very enthusiastic Korean who was a Japan police. He wanted to catch the Gat si Tal, but the Gat si Tal was his brother. Ii gang to killed Gat si Tal, at last knowing that it was his brother he wanted to catch.
  After killing his brother and losing his mother because of Japan policers, he became Gat si Tal and worked. Recently, he was exposed to Boonie, who was his first love ever.
  An attractive, Korean woman named Lala was adapted by a rich Japanese man. And she just realized that her loving Ii gant to was the Gat si Tal. The drama finished with she holding the gun and pointing it to Gat si Tal. I hope Gat si Tal is okay. The drama will be on next Wednesday, 10 P. M, and I can't wait!
  I love the main character. It's Ii gang to. He's real name is Kim Ju won, a very handsome, young, strong, a bit cute actor. He's tall, and really handsome. I'm crazy about him. Maybe he's the reason I'm crazy about this Gat si Tal drama.
썸네일  썸네일  썸네일 썸네일  썸네일 썸네일

  (All same actor! Handsome, isn't he? The woman kissing with Ju won is Boonie, real name Jin Se Yeon.)
  Anyway, that's not the main reason I'm writing. There's a rather depressing news.
  My hamster, Robo, the roboski hamster, died.
  썸네일
  I don't know why. The day before she died, I touched her, and she was so weak! Her fur was light brown, she was smaller, and she bited me, but it didn't hurt at all. I promptly felt that she was going to die tomorrow, or the day before tomorrow.
  And she died. She didn't eat any food, nor drink any water. When I was playing with my friends outside, she breathed shallowly, and turned until her stomach faced the ceiling of the cage. Then, she died like that.
  I put Robo in a brown box, and tied it with a rope. I digged under a small tree near our house, cutting a little of the tree's root as doing so. I put the box in the hole, and put the soil back, putting lots of stones and grass between the box and the surface so cats can't eat her. Now the tree will grow, roots covering the box. The tree will be Robo tree. It will have Robo's spirit with it.
  I wish Robo good luck. I loved Robo very much.
  썸네일  (Robo Tree)
  Now, Robi is all alone in the large cage, and she looks sick, too. Her fur is blacker, but it is rough like Robo's before she died. Robi's butt(I'm sorry!) wound is now okay, but there was an accident again.
  You see, I let Robi on the ground to exercise her, but I lost her behind the piano. She won't come out! Father said let's wait, but mother just pulled the piano out, crunching little cute, poor Robi's right hand as she do so with the piano wheel. I can't forget the sharp exclaim of Robi as she hurt her hand.
  Now, she's okay. Her hand is still a bit hurt, being red, but there's strength in her hand, meaning that her bones must be better. I hope Robi lives a long, beautiful life.
  썸네일  썸네일  썸네일

  (We are cutting Robi's fingernails because they are too long!)
  Pudding and Pearl are okay. They fight, but recently I fought out that Pudding was not the devil, Pearl was. When Pudding was doing nothing, Pearl just bited Pudding and exclaimed herself! She's just funny.
  Pearl is actually very scared of everything, including me. I don't know why. By touching Pearl, I found out that when hamsters are nervous or scared, they poop or pee.
  썸네일  썸네일  썸네일
  Well, more news if there's news. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment