Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hamster Story #5

 
Well, I can see that I've truly become obsessed with hamsters. I wrote Hamster Story #5! What a surprise!
  There are good news, and bad news. I'll talk about good news. It's about my school. You will probably know.
  It is vacation! It's winter vacation! Though it's only one month because we rest at Saturday, not go to school, it's still pretty cool. I can play, I can do anything I want in my freetime. I can read books, play games, whatever. So, my update will be slower than before. Yeah, sorry.
  Also, one more good news. Grandma came! I love Grandma. She's my mother's mother, so she's my matrilineal grandmother, I think. Anyway, Grandma is very lovely.  She is a bit plump, but she still has her black hair. She's not that old. She is 66 years old. She cooks very well. She's the best cook in the world, I bet. I love her potato soup.
 
  Now, bad news. It's about hamsters.
  Pudding died.
  썸네일
  No. NO. NOOOOOOOO.
  Pudding was my favorite hamster. She was, like, my treasure #3. And she was cold, black, thin.
  As time went, she became more frantic, and thin. I mean, she became really thin. She was really big, but suddenly she became thin, and just died. Also, she bited the railings, and wanted to go out. When I opened the cage door, she just jumped out and I patted her.
  Why did she die? Why? WHY?
  Well, anyway, I digged a hole under a tree and made Pudding Tree. I hope she grows well. It's snowing, and I worry about her getting cold.
  Now Robi and Pearl are left. I hope they survive longer than Robo and Pudding.
  I'll search for more news!
  Bye!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment