Thursday, December 29, 2011

Coming to GLPS camp


  Let's talk about how I came to GLPS camp.

  Hm.... Okay, that's it!
  My mom is a very informative person. One day, she heard something about GLPS camp. She immediately got me write the paper which I gave to GLPS, and waited.
  And waited.
  And waited...
  And I got into GLPS camp!

  It was really strange being with strangers. And the bunk beds were really creative too. Because it is the mixture of desk and bed, I call it 'besk'.
  You know, 'besk' looks like this:
썸네일

  And another thing was my roommates. There is _ _ _ and _ _ _. I like both of them because they are my friends, but today I had a small argument with second _ _ _. I hope I become closer again.
  I am now adjusted to the cold. It's like I am immune to the cold. Cold feels like warm. I think I'm crazy, and that's a fact.
  It is really nice looking out at the Han-ok and trees and mountains. I will show you some pictures:


썸네일썸네일
  You know, it's really great to stay here and study English. I will come here again, when I am the age of going to high school. You just wait!

1 comment:

  1. I see a spelling error in your last sentence! Try and be as careful as possible! Your blog looks great and I really like this first post. Nice writing, nice pics, and nice everything.

    ReplyDelete