Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Diamante

  Hello, guys? Today, I'm  going to write a little poem shaped like diamond. This poem's name is Diamante.
  I'm going to write a Diamante too. Look at this:

Sea
Churning  Cool
Swimming   Floating   Drowning
Waves       Seagulls      Trees       Soil
Climbing      Shouting     Sweating
High  Green
Mountain



  Here's another one...

                                                                             
Cookies
Crunchy Delicious
Consuming Cooking Buttering
Chocolate Dough      Bottle Refrigerator
Stealing Dropping Filling
White Fresh
Milk




  So, that's the end of my diamante. It is really easy to write a diamante! You can write one, too. Try it out!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh.. your poems are pretty sensuous. I felt the cool nature in the first poem, and I got hungry at the next. Good work!

    ReplyDelete