Saturday, January 21, 2012

Home!

  Hey! I am in my sweet, sweet house! GLPS camp now finished. So, I went back to my home. I want to show the picture of my house, but then I would mean I'm giving information to some bad people, so I will just talk about my house.
썸네일  My house is on the 14th floor, and it has an electrical lock. The password is_______________. I will never let you know the password.
   Go inside, and there's three rooms and a bathroom. The smallest or the middle size room is my bedroom, the large one is my parents' and the last one is just,,, somewhere my family put our odds and ends.
썸네일  I felt so strange when I came into my house. It felt like I was in a time machine and I was in the future. But it was of course, my imagination. This feeling was because I was adjusted to a small dormitory room, not a large, free apartment full of rooms. I now feel comfortable, so don't worry.
  I love my home, my parents, everything in my house. Well, not mosquitos or bugs. Just mom, dad, me, and things. I love these things.
  Hope you are comfortable in your house, with your family. See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home! It feels great to be done. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! It feels great to be done. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete