Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Writing an ode!

썸네일  Now, I'll write an ode to something...

  Dear pencil,

  Do you remember me? I still remember you, the first time I saw you. I took you with me always no matter what once I began to go to elementary school. I hope you remember me.

  I remember your features as clearly as I am looking at you right now. You had black sharp point, orange body, and a small pink eraser at the end. I looked at you curiously, grabbed you, and began to scribble on the paper. And I was surprised at the black line on the paper. You were a very good artist! From then on, after playing, I always grabbed you firmly and scribbled on the paper, surprised at your very romantic drawing skills!
 
썸네일  But, but I made a mistake when I was fourth grade. I started to go to English and math academies from then on, and I got so much stress because it was so difficult! I had to find out a way to release my stress. So, I started to bite you!

  But after I began to regret it. There were strange marks on your body. I wondered what the marks were. Then, I got it. It was my front teeth's marks! I was so ashamed. I didn't want you dirty and hurt, nor did I want to grab dirty pencil. My mom talked about pencils being important. Pencils were made from trees, and me doing these horrible things were making Earth more sick! From then on, I did not bite you again. But you were seriously heart mentally and physically.
 
  I'm so sorry, dear pencil. I should have been more careful! I should have thought about my stress releasing method. I should thought in your perspective. I believe you didn't like it when your body was munched horribly and two big marks were left in your body. I'm so sorry.
 
  From now on, I will never bite you. I'll try not to bite you. After all, I now think biting you is a horrible and disgusting thing to do. I'm so sorry, and now, I'll be always careful when I am holding you. Good day.
                                                                                                                    Love and hope,
                                                                                                                       Ye-in Jung
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your English is really good. No major grammatical error. You well explained the time you first met a pencil and the reason why you are sorry to it. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...eating pencils is weird and dirty. I hope your pencil forgives you. NICE WORK!

    ReplyDelete