Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wacky web tales: The Beach

  Hello, everyone! Today, I'm going to write a wacky web tales! I use this site:

                                                         http://www.eduplace.com/tales/

  Now, look at my wacky web tale!

The Beach

썸네일  Hooray! Summer is finally here, and that means we can go to the beach! Today, my family is going to Gyeong-Myeong Beach, and I can bring a friend with me. I decide to invite my best friend Ann. I know Ann will want to go with us. She thinks going to the beach is beautiful!

  We start our beach day by watching the sunrise, and then eating breakfast at Uncle Chul-min's Pancake Hut. I always get banana flavored pancakes.

썸네일  After breakfast we swim the waves, go walking for seashells, and drown a sandcastle. Then we eat the lunch we packed for the beach. It's my favorite—nut sandwiches. The only time nut sandwiches are not so delicious is when you drop them in the sand.

  By 12, everyone's had enough of the beach. But Gyeong-Myeong Beach is fun at night, too! There is a really pretty boardwalk. It's always crowded with people. Would you believe we saw my teacher Mr. Garrioch there, eating a huge banana split?

썸네일  There are a lot of cool shops on the boardwalk. You can get a little hermit cat, but make sure your mom and dad say it's okay! My favorite store is the jewelry store. Ann and I each buy a rope bracelet that will bite when it gets wet. Pretty shiny!

  By 8:00, we're all ready to head home. I usually fall asleep on the ride home. I can't wait to go to Gyeong-Myeong Beach again.



  The word I emphasized(like shiny) is where I put the words.
  Thank you for looking at my wacky web tale!

1 comment: