Monday, January 23, 2012

New family members!

  Yesterday, I brought in my new family members! My mom or any other family members had babies. Then, what are they?
  They are........
  Cute hamsters!
  (Well, these are not my hamsters, but I'm just talking about hamsters right now, so I'll show pictures of hamsters.)
  썸네일썸네일 썸네일

  There are two little hamsters, only girls. Well, it's not because I hate boys. It's because boy hamsters fight, and I'm first at having hamsters. Girls, however, are neat and safe. So, I decided to have two little hamsters!
  Well, there are three categories. One is Pearl. Another one is Roboski. And the last one is Pudding. Well, my new family members are Pearl and Pudding. I named Pearl 'Pearl' and Pudding 'Pudding'. Their names are just perfect!
  Later, I will take some pictures of my hamsters and show you the pictures. And you know what? These hamsters are just little babies, and they are very hard to controll. However, Pearl is different. She is neat and not destructive. She doesn't poop on anyone's fingers. Well, Pudding is destructive and poops anywhere. Today, I let Pearl and Pudding outside for a moment. And Pudding is a little controlled, but Pearl is almost controlled! I love both of them anyway.
  I was surprised at the hamsters' poop colors. I thought their poop would be brown. However, hamsters eat green things, so their poops are green.
  Just like really young babies.
  썸네일
  See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment